Friday, August 24, 2007

The Muks in Vegas!!

Well the end of our crazy trip has arrived, but we spent the last few days in Vegas - as if the rest of the trip hadn't already made us exhausted. This town is MENTAL!!!
Leaving Burbank we weren't sure if we'd even be able to fit all the stuff we'd bought in the rental car...



Driving through the desert was one of the coolest things we did on the whole trip...


So to sum up, we had an amazing time, met up with heaps of awesome people and bought heaps of cool stuff!! If we met you on our travels, please stay in touch and if we didn't, we'll see ya next time!!

7 comments:

boob said...

Cripes! The US tour is still goin' strong! Man whatta trip. All those great artists you've been able to meet. They're right down the block from me compared to you guys in New Zealand and I'm from Chicago! Great pics guys!

Mick said...

man the trip just keeps going. Looking jolly fine there fellas. Now come on back to work already

Richard Gaines said...

Man, I wish I had the time to go on a vacation like that!! How were you able to meet with that Disney guy and Eric Goldberg?!! I probably would've been kicked out for trespassing or something!!

That trip must have really rocked!

I was also wondering if you could take a look at my blog and provide some feedback on whether it's conducive to studio work or that I need to work on it more.

Anyway, thanks and you guys look like the only group of animators who listen to punk and metal!

Richard Gaines said...

Dudes, once again, thanks for the great comment!!

SHANE PRIGMORE said...

Oh my god you guys had a crazy time. That picture of all your crap crammed in the back of the van is hillarious!

Martin Hsu said...

WHEW! I think I just spent the last hour (at work...) looking through every picture and video clip from your amazing trip. I have come to the conclusion that... you guys are a bunch of nerds :) Bahahaha!

How does it feel finally home?? I bet you guys are wiped out! Well, as if I haven't said it enough, you guys are awesome! It was my pleasure meeting everyone of the puddies. You do excellent work and make great contacts. Don't forget me when you're famous!

Oh and btw, congratulations!!!!

KIT~
peace!

Ben Balistreri said...

Aww! You visited the Foster's area and we didn't meet! Perhaps you saw my penguins? Well as long as you made it to Vegas!